For the 2019/20 season the Red Bulls will be expanding their Girls Pre-Academy Teams program.
Following on from the successful launch of the program in 2018 with the 2007 age the club will be adding teams at the 2008 age group for the upcoming season.
The addition of the 2008 age group is the latest phase in the club’s plan to organically grow a comprehensive player development platform for female youth players to rival the very best in the country.
Featuring some of the most talented players in the 2007 and 2008 age groups, top-class facilities, unrivaled off field support and expert coaching the teams will provide a training and game environment unlike any other.
A competitive annual training fee includes the following:
- 3 training sessions per week (fall and spring)
- Four high-level tournaments each year
- 12 weeks of indoor winter training
- Pre-season orientation at Red Bull Arena
- Optional year-round supplementary Futbolinho training
- Unrivaled player development tools such as pre-season goal setting, T4 athletic testing, video analysis, individual development plans, mid-season updates, and annual review meetings
- Unique MLS game day experiences such as ball kid opportunities and signing days
- Pre-season residential camp at Golden Goal Tournament Park
Try-outs for the Pre-Academy Teams for the 2019/20 season have now passed. However, should any roster spots open up on any of our groups then we will always looks to fill them from players who are excelling in the RDS. More information on our seasonal RDS can be found by clicking here.
For more information on the Girls Pre-Academy Teams, please review the detailed FAQ below.