Serving but not limited to Mercer, Burlington, Middlesex and Monmouth Counties
In 2010, RSA formed a youth development partnership with the New York Red Bulls to provide a consistent, layered approach to player development. Our program has over 500 members and is open to all players looking to develop their love for the game of soccer with professional-level coaching.
RSA is proud to be the largest New York Red Bulls youth club partner in Mercer County.
Mission Statement & Program Philosophy:
RSA is designed for players looking to realize their highest potential in the game of soccer through high-level training and competition. Each player at the club trains with an eye towards a variety of goals whether it's moving up to the next level of playing high school or collegiate soccer or beyond.
RSA offers the following programs;
- Junior DA (Pre-travel)
- Travel (Fall, Winter (Futsal), Spring)
- Select (Supplemental Summer and Winter Futsal)
- Believe (Special Needs)
RSA offers travel players with the club, 2-3 training sessions weekly with their teams as well as supplementary technical training clinics and age-group pool training sessions. All sessions and games are coached by RSA’s New York Red Bulls Coaching Staff.
REGISTRATION / SIGN UP
|Player ID Clinic
|Travel Team Tryouts
||April 8th - 11th *
*(Supplementary tryouts to be held later in Spring)
- Ages 6 to 14 years
- Boys and Girls
- Early registration discount prior to May 1
- 10% sibling discount available
- Early drop off
- Payment plan option for extended day
- Exciting skills-based curriculum
- Red Bulls Adidas Soccer Ball
- Red Bulls Adidas t-shirt
- Certificate of Achievement signed by Red Bulls team
- Complimentary ticket to a Red Bulls home game at Red Bull Arena
More information about Red Bulls Camps: