The Young Bulls Program provides a vehicle to foster the development of children ages 3 to 6-years-old. Physical activity at a young age positively impacts the physical and social development of young children, through our First Bulls (ages 3-4 years) and Mini Bulls (ages 5-6 years) early childhood curriculum, children are exposed to basic soccer fundamentals in a fun-based play environment.
First Bulls – Ages 3 to 4 years
- Objective: Improve physical literacy utilizing basic fundamental movement skills that incorporate a soccer ball
- How: Movement-based soccer activities to promote the development of motor skills including running, changes in direction, balance, coordination, ball awareness and self-confidence.
Mini Bulls – Ages 5 to 6 years
- Objective: Continued focus on physical literacy with the introduction of basic foundation soccer skills.
- How: Ball-related activities to promote physical literacy and technique familiarity, delivered using imaginative, theme-based games to promote fun and maintain player focus.
Young Bulls Program Opportunities
The following partnership opportunities are available for organizations to host the Red Bulls Young Bulls Program.
- Sports Organizations
- Youth Soccer Organizations, Recreation Departments, Police Athletic Leagues, YMCAs and general sports organizations can host a Young Bulls Program. The program can be used to help establish a connection to young families in the community and develop a pipeline for older age group programming.
- Early Childhood Organizations
- Educational organizations that cater for ages 3 to 6 years can host the program as part of their daily school curriculum. The program can be tailored to fit within the school schedule or as an afterschool supplemental option.
Camps and Clinics
Within the community, Red Bulls also offer registration based camps and clinics, parents can view the current schedule here