The Red Bulls- WYSL Select offers soccer players, both boys and girls an opportunity to receive supplementary training from the New York Red Bulls coaches. Intended solely for competitive and elite travel level soccer players, the advanced curriculum is specially designed to target individual, technical aspects of the game. This program operates year round through weekly training sessions, tournaments, and camps.
• The program is for boys and girls age groups of U8, U9, U10, U11 and U12 only.
• The players must be registered with a Westchester Youth Soccer League (WYSL) member club to participate in this program.
The WYSL Select program is intended to compliment Red Bulls other select player pathways such as RDS, by offering additional opportunities to be identified for Red Bulls RDS Regional Teams, and Academy teams. Participation in the WYSL Select grants players pre-qualified status for RDS Residential Camps, but does not qualify players for consideration for the RDS Showcase Tournament Teams
- Westchester Based Elite Level Training Opportunity
- State of the Art Climate Controlled Facility
- No Weather Cancellations
- Operated by New York Red Bulls Youth Coaches
- Exposure to Red Bulls Elite Level Pathway
- Adidas Red Bulls/Select Uniform
- Complimentary Red Bulls Match Ticket
- 50% off winter training specific sessions
- 10% off all youth programs winter clinics
The select program includes training sessions, indoor tournaments and the opportunity to play in a special regional select festival at Red Bulls Training Facility.
The select program operates on the following annual calendar
Fall Season = Nine (9) Ninety (90) minute training sessions
Winter Season = Two (2) January indoor tournaments (Optional opportunity to train at a Red Bulls winter training program hosted at House of Sports)
Spring Season = Twelve (12) Ninety (90) minute training sessions plus end of season select festival at Red Bulls Training Facility
Access to this program is by tryout only. These tryouts are held in September. If the tryout dates have passed we invite referred players to participate in a training session. Please click on the link below to refer a player. Referrals are only accepted from team head coaches or club board members.
1. Seasonal Select Program - Registration Closed
2. Seasonal Select Program
Tryout Date: 9/9
Call Back Date: 9/16
Fall Dates: Monday’s Starts 9/23 – Ends 11/18
Spring Dates: Monday’s Starts 3/23 – Ends 6/8
Players are required to purchase the following Red Bulls WYSL Select items:
1. Training Top
2. Training Shorts
For more information: