The New York Red Bulls offer a range of soccer camp programs for players of all ages and abilities throughout New York, New Jersey, and select towns in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
A brief description of each soccer camp program can be found below, please click on the camp name for more detailed information. Watch the following short video clip to get a glimpse of a Red Bulls camp program:
Click here to find a program near you!
Click on the camp name below for a more detailed description of each.
Residential Camp – A Residential Camp offers a unique experience where players reside on site and spend close to 8 hours a day on the field working on technical and tactical topics, along with free play tournaments. There are many off the field non-soccer activities available at our residential locations as well. In addition to the overnight camper option, an extended day camper option is available on Training Programs (NON-tryout based) Residential Camps.
RDS Camps – Regional Development School (RDS) camps are for players ages 7-14 with a strong background in travel soccer. RDS offers both day and residential camps, with acceptance to the residential camps subject to tryouts.
Team Camp – Team Camps are specifically designed for travel team players that wish to register their whole team for a week of team training.
Skills Camp – Skills Camps are open for individual player registration and are our most popular soccer camp program for players ages 7 to 14. The camps focus on the introduction and mastery of ball skill in a fun learning environment.
Mini KICK Camp – Our Mini KICK camps are geared towards 5 to 6 year old players with the activities based on fun, physical literacy and an introduction to ball awareness.
- Convenient Regional locations
- Beginner to Elite level Curriculum options
- Early Arrival and Extended Day options at select locations
- Early Registration and Sibling Discounts offered
- Complimentary adidas Red Bulls soccer ball and T-shirt
- Certificate signed by Red Bulls Players
- One complimentary ticket to a New York Red Bulls regular season home match.
- 1st Team Player Appearance at select camps
- Red Bulls Street Team at select camps
- Professionally trained male and female Coaching Staff
- CPR and First Aid qualified staff
If you have any questions please call 888.370.7287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org