The New York Red Bulls offer a range of soccer camp programs for players of all ages and abilities throughout New York, New Jersey, and select towns in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
A brief description of each soccer camp program can be found below, please click on the camp name for more detailed information. Watch the following short video clip to get a glimpse of a Red Bulls camp program:
Click on the camp name below for a more detailed description of each.
A Residential Camp offers a unique experience where players reside on site and spend close to 8 hours a day on the field working on technical and tactical topics, along with free play tournaments. There are many off the field non-soccer activities available at our residential locations as well. In addition to the overnight camper option, an extended day camper option is available on Training Programs (NON-tryout based) Residential Camps.
Regional Development School (RDS) camps are for players ages 8-14 with a strong background in travel soccer. RDS offers both day and residential camps, with acceptance to the residential camps subject to tryouts.
Team Camps are specifically designed for travel team players that wish to register their whole team for a week of team training.
Skills Camps are open for individual player registration and are our most popular soccer camp program for players ages 7 to 14. The camps focus on the introduction and mastery of ball skill in a fun learning environment.
Our Mini KICK camps are geared towards 5 to 6 year old players with the activities based on fun, physical literacy and an introduction to ball awareness.
- Convenient Regional locations
- Beginner to Elite level Curriculum options
- Early Arrival and Extended Day options at select locations
- Early Registration and Sibling Discounts offered
- Complimentary adidas Red Bulls soccer ball and T-shirt
- Certificate signed by Red Bulls Players
- One complimentary ticket to a New York Red Bulls regular season home match.
- 1st Team Player Appearance at select camps
- Red Bulls Street Team at select camps
- Professionally trained male and female Coaching Staff
- CPR and First Aid qualified staff
If you have any questions please call 888.370.7287 or email email@example.com