- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- To access or use some content or features of our Website or Service, you may choose to provide us certain information, we may require you to provide certain information, or require that you establish an account with us through registration. Your access to certain content or features may be limited if you are not 18 years of age or older, or the legal age in your jurisdiction to form a legally binding agreement, or for other reasons.
- Whenever you submit information to us, you agree to provide true, accurate and complete information and agree to, if the option is available, promptly update the information if there have been changes to the information you provided
- We may require that you establish an account with use to access certain parts of our Website or use certain Services (e.g. purchase tickets). When registering an account, you may need to select a username ("ID") and password. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING YOUR ID AND PASSWORD, AND OTHER ACCOUNT INFORMATION, CONFIDENTIAL AND ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACTIVITIES THAT OCCUR UNDER YOUR ACCOUNT, WHETHER OR NOT YOU AUTHORIZED SUCH ACTIVITIES. You agree to notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account or ID and password by contacting us at 1.877.RB.SOCCER, (TTY) 201.520.0223, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- LIMITATION, SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION
- ACCEPTABLE USE
- use our Website or Service in an unlawful or fraudulent manner or for such purposes, to collect personally identifiable information, or to impersonate other users;
- modify our copyright/trademark or other proprietary rights notices, or interfere with the security-related features of our Website or Service (e.g., those that prevent or restrict copying RBNY Content);
- take any action to interfere with, damage, disrupt any part of our Website or Service;
- use our Website or Service to send, knowingly receive, upload/post, download, any material which does not comply with our content standards;
- use our Website or Service to transmit or facilitate the transmission of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material;
- use our Website or Service to transmit any data, or upload to our Website or Service any data, that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
- decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any portion of our Website or Service;
- engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying our Website or Service.
- USER CONTENT
- We may now or in the future permit you to post, upload, transmit through or otherwise provide through our Website or Service (collectively, “submit”) messages, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information (e.g., your name, e-mail address, etc.) and other content (collectively “User Content”). For example, if we in the future create a fan forum, any comment you post to the forum is your User Content.
- Standards. You agree not to submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property or proprietary right without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from your User Content. Furthermore, you represent and warrant that your User Content:
- will not contain any material which tortious (e.g., defames or invades the privacy of any person, etc.), obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- will not promote sexually explicit material or violence, or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- does not breach any legal duty you owe to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- will not be threatening, harassing, abusive or invade another’s privacy;
- will not be provided with an intent to impersonate any person, to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person, or to falsely give the impression that your User Content comes from someone else; or
- will not advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act (e.g., criminal acts, copyright infringement, computer misuse, etc.).
- We have the absolute right to monitor, edit or remove any User Content for violation of the letter or spirit of these terms, or for any other lawful reason. However, we have no obligation to look for, edit or remove (except for removal of content pursuant to Section 15) any User Content for any reason including, without limitation, violation of these terms.
- Grant of Rights & Use.
- We do not claim ownership to your User Content. However, by submitting User Content, simultaneous with the submission, you automatically grant, or warrant that the owner has expressly granted, to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable and transferable right and license to use, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (e.g., translations, etc.), publicly display/perform, transmit and publish the User Content (in whole or in part) as we, in our sole discretion, deem appropriate in connection with our business and operations. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called “moral rights” or rights of “droit moral” with respect to the User Content.
- By submitting User Content, you also grant us the right, but not the obligation, to use your biographical or other information about you including, without limitation, all or some of your name, alias, nickname and geographical location (e.g., “Jill M. – Clifton, N.J.”), in connection with the use or publication of your User Content consistent with the license granted in the previous paragraph.
- RELIANCE ON RBNY CONTENT AND USER CONTENT
- Information available through our Website or Service is for educational, entertainment and promotional purposes only. While we make efforts to ensure that information provided by us is accurate, we do not verify User Content or all RBNY Content. For this and other reasons, such information may have errors, inaccuracies and omissions.
- If there is a dispute between you and anyone accessing our Website or Service, or you and any third party in connection with our Website or Service, you understand and agree that we are under no obligation to become involved. In such instances, you hereby release RBNY and its officers, directors, employees, parents, partners, successors, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries and their related companies from claims, demands and damages of every kind or nature arising out of, relating to or in any way connected with such dispute.
- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
- LIMITS ON OUR LIABILITY
- In some jurisdictions limitations of liability are not permitted and, therefore, some of the above limits may not apply in all instances.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, RBNY SERVICES AND ALL INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED BY RBNY ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND ARE NOT WARRANTED TO BE, AMONG OTHER THINGS, FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSUS. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE AND SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. RBNY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF ITS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR SERVICES INCLUDED ON ITS SITE OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH ITS SERVICES.
- Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you, and you might have additional rights.
- MANDATORY ARBITRATION
- The parties understand that they would have had a right or opportunity to litigate disputes through a court and to have a judge or jury decide their case, but they choose to have any disputes resolved through arbitration.
- We each agree that any claim or dispute between us, and any claim by either of us against any agent, employee, successor, or assign of the other, including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, third parties who are not signatories to this agreement, whether related to this agreement or otherwise, including past, present, and future claims and disputes, and including any dispute as to the validity or applicability of this arbitration clause, shall be resolved by binding arbitration administered by the JAMS under its rules and procedures in effect when the claim is filed. The rules and procedures and other information, including information on fees, may be obtained from JAMS’ website (www.jamsadr.com) or by calling JAMS at 949-224-1810.
- We are entering into this arbitration agreement in connection with a transaction involving interstate commerce. Accordingly, this arbitration agreement and any proceedings thereunder shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act (“FAA”), 9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16. Any award by the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction
- Exception to Arbitrate. Either of us may bring qualifying claims in small claims court. Further, pursuant to Section 13 below, we each agree that any arbitration will be solely between you and RBNY, not as part of a classwide claim (i.e., not brought on behalf of or together with another individual's claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator holds that this restriction in Section 13 is unconscionable or unenforceable, then our agreement to arbitrate doesn't apply and the classwide dispute must be brought in court.
- GOVERNING LAW AND FORUM
- NO CLASS ACTIONS
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
- NO TRIAL BY JURY
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
- COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
- In appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion, we may remove or disable access to material on any of our websites or hosted on our systems that may infringe the copyright of others.
- Consistent with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), RBNY will respond to a notice of alleged copyright infringement regarding any information available on our Website or through our Service. Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that copyrighted material has allegedly been infringed and matters other than informing RBNY that copyrighted material may have been infringed will not receive a response through this process.
- Pursuant to the DMCA, your infringement notification must include the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including a link or screenshot of the webpage containing the infringing material, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Please send your notice of copyright infringement to RBNY’s designated Copyright Agent as follows :
Red Bull New York, Inc.
c/o Red Bull North America, Inc.
Attn: General Counsel
1740 Stewart Street
Santa Monica, CA 90405
Phone: (310) 393-4647
Fax: (310) 230-2361
- AMENDMENT; ADDITIONAL TERMS
- OTHER TERMS