Red Generation Cup to be held at the New York Red Bulls Training Facility
Welcome to the Inaugural Red Generation Cup! Below you will find important information regarding your team's participation in the tournament including:
- Tournament Logistics (Location, where to park, what to bring, onsite amenities, etc.)
- Registration Information
- Training Facility Guidelines
- Link to Game Schedule and Times and Rules and Regulations
If you still have questions after reviewing the information below, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 888.370.7287
The tournament will take place on the Turf Field at the New York Red Bulls Training Facility. The address of the training facility is below:
New York Red Bulls Training Facility
24 Melanie Lane
Whippany, NJ 07981
Arrival and Check-In Time
The tournament will run from 10:00am to 2:00pm. Player check-in will begin at 9:00am.
More information on the tournament schedule can be found using the Tournament Schedule, And Rules and Regulations link below.
Where to Park
Parking will be available in the parking lot adjacent to the Turf field. You can access this lot from Melanie lane. This is the ONLY entrance to the facility WITHOUT a gate. If this lot is full there will be additional parking on Melanie Lane. Security and Police will be on hand to help guide you to appropriate parking locations.
What to Bring
Your player should wear their regular home team jersey. If there is a similar colors between two team we will have pinnies on site for the designated "Away" team to wear. In addition, please see below for items that your player should bring:
- Weather appropriate clothing - check the weather prior to tournament)
- Water Bottle - there will be water stations where players can refill their bottles
- Snacks for between games - its always a good idea to bring small snacks that can be eaten between games - these should be fruit, energy bars, granola bars, etc.
- Warm up and cool down clothing- top and bottoms for warm up, cool down and between games
- A Great Attitude! - While this is a competitive tournament, the day is really about having a great time on the with players you may or may not know, and enjoying a game that we all enjoy being a part of!
Food and Drink
There are many local restaurants and convenience stores close to the facility. You will find locations within 5 and 10 minutes of the location.
Your player must be a part of the team that qualified for the Red Generation Cup through one of the three qualifying events. Your player's coach would have been notified if the team qualified for the tournament. Qualified teams are also noted in the Tournament Schedule.
In order to participate in the tournament your player must be registered via the New York Red Bulls Training Programs registration system. Your player's coach will have the appropriate registration link for your specific team. In order to obtain this link please reach out to your player's head coach.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If your player is not registered for the tournament through the registration link provided for your team your player WILL NOT be allowed to participate.
Training Facility Guidelines
Access to Restrooms and Locker Rooms
- Spectators will have access the restrooms in the building on the opposite side of the parking lot from the Turf Field.
- Players and Coaches will have access to restrooms and locker rooms in the same building opposite side of the parking lot from the Turf Field.
- There will be signs along with Training Facility Staff on site to guide all to the appropriate facilities.
- All spectators are required to stay on the bleachers on the gravel side of the turf field
- No spectators are allowed on the grass or lined up along the turf/grass border
- At no time should anyone enter the main buildings
- Gum is prohibited at the training facility