5During the summer, the RDS offers advanced soccer players the opportunity to join Red Bulls pre-academy feeder system without first attending a try out.
Featuring the same great coaches, and advanced individual curriculum, the RDS camps offer the same competitive environment for advanced soccer players, but on a more flexible and accessible basis.
Camp benefits include:
- 15 to 30 hours of training, from Monday to Friday, offering five days of intense, individual technical instruction
- All players should be experienced travel team players, and be prepared to work on advanced techniques aimed at the serious soccer player
- As part of the Regional Development School, all RDS participants will earn eligibility for the RDS showcase tournament teams, with the outstanding talents earning recommendations for the full Academy teams
- All players will also receive an RDS training T-shirt and an adidas soccer ball
- No try-out necessary, and available on an open-registration basis. Applications are encouraged from competitive and advanced boys and girls, ages 7 to 14
To see the RDS Summer Camp schedule, and to register online, click here.
For more information visit the RDS FAQ, call 973-776-8835, or Email us
Call: 973-776-8835 or E-mail us