During the summer, the RDS offers advanced soccer players the opportunity to join Red Bulls pre-academy feeder system without first attending a try out.
Featuring the same great coaches, and advanced individual curriculum, the RDS camps offer the same competitive environment for advanced soccer players, but on a more flexible and accessible basis.
Camp benefits include:
- 15 to 30 hours of training, from Monday to Friday, offering five days of intense, individual technical instruction
- All players should be experienced travel team players, and be prepared to work on advanced techniques aimed at the serious soccer player
- As part of the Regional Development School, all RDS participants will earn eligibility for the RDS showcase tournament teams, with the outstanding talents earning recommendations for the full Academy teams
- All players will also receive an RDS training T-shirt and an adidas soccer ball
- No try-out necessary, and available on an open-registration basis. Applications are encouraged from competitive and advanced boys and girls, ages 7 to 14
The RDS Summer Camp calendar below updates as and when camps open for registration. When you have chosen your camp, click here to register.
For more information visit the RDS FAQ, call 973-776-8833, or Email us
Call: 973-776-8833 or E-mail us