RDS sessions in the spring, fall and winter are comprised of one session per week for the duration of the season.
Available at a range of indoor and outdoor facilities, each program is accessible by try out, and then offers six to eight weeks of training depending on season duration.
Subject to acceptance, spring, fall and winter RDS sessions offer:
- One training session per week
- Low coaching ratio to maximize coaches contact time
- Advanced training focusing on individual technique and functional understanding
- RDS training tee shirt
- Comprehensive end of season player assessment, detailing player strengths and areas for improvement
- Homework scorecard, and access to online training tool library
- All players earn eligibility for the RDS showcase teams
- Top talents will be given the opportunity to train with, and try out for Red Bulls Academy
To see the RDS locations currently open for registration click here.
For more information visit the RDS FAQ, call 973-776-8833, or Email us