Commencing in the fall of 2017, the Regional Development Schools will expand their Regional Teams to field six full-time teams located across three key geographical regions.
The RDS Regional Teams will look to effectively bridge the gap between the supplementary RDS and the full Academy teams, and better prepare young players for the environment they will experience should they graduate to the Academy.
The RDS Regional Teams will compete in the top divisions of the Eastern Development Program (EDP), with all home games being played at Red Bulls Training Facility.
Featuring some of the most talented players in the 2007 and 2008 age groups, and expert coaching from Red Bulls RDS youth coaches, the teams will provide a training and game environment unlike any other.
A competitive annual training fee includes the following:
- 3 training sessions per week (2 local, 1 centralized)
- Four high-level tournaments each year
- 6 weeks of indoor winter training
- Pre-season orientation at Red Bull Arena
- Optional year-round supplementary Futbolinho training
- Unrivaled player development tools such as pre-season goal setting, T4 athletic testing, video analysis, individual development plans, mid-season updates, and post-season review meetings
- Unique MLS game day experiences such as ball boy opportunities and signing days
- Pre-season residential camp at Golden Goal Tournament Park (view diary of 2016 camp below - additional fees may apply)
- Access to exclusive MLS tournaments such as the Kia Invitational, and Generation Adidas Cup (diaries below - additional fees may apply)
For more information on the RDS Regional Teams, please review the detailed FAQ below. Then, to register for try-outs, click on the registration icon for your chosen location.
For additional questions not covered in the FAQ, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 973-776-8962