For the 2018/19 season the Regional Development Schools will expand their Regional Teams as they launch new teams on both the boys and girls sides.
Building on a highly successful launch of the program with the 2007 and 2008 boys the program will continue to grow with the addition of the 2009 age group.
The club are also delighted to launch girls teams this year with the addition of the 2007 age group for our female players.
Featuring some of the most talented players in the 2007, 2008 and 2009 age groups and expert coaching from Red Bulls RDS youth coaches, the teams will provide a training and game environment unlike any other.
A competitive annual training fee includes the following:
- 3 training sessions per week (2 local, 1 centralized)
- Four high-level tournaments each year
- 6 weeks of indoor winter training
- Pre-season orientation at Red Bull Arena
- Optional year-round supplementary Futbolinho training
- Unrivaled player development tools such as pre-season goal setting, T4 athletic testing, video analysis, individual development plans, mid-season updates, and annual review meetings
- Unique MLS game day experiences such as ball boy opportunities and signing days
- Pre-season residential camp at Golden Goal Tournament Park
- Access to exclusive MLS tournaments such as the Kia Invitational, and Generation Adidas Cup (additional fees may apply)
For more information on the RDS Regional Teams, please review the detailed FAQ below.
Registration for tryouts will open at the end of February. In order to register your interest and be the first to know when tryouts are announced please express your interest via email to the below address:
firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 973-776-8962