RDS Summer Soccer Camps:
During the summer, the RDS offers advanced soccer players the opportunity to join Red Bulls pre-academy feeder system, at a range of locations throughout New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. without first attending a try out.
Featuring the same great coaches, and advanced individual curriculum, the RDS camps offer the same competitive environment for advanced soccer players, but at a wider variety of locations.
Soccer Camp Benefits:
Soccer Skills Challenges:
- Each RDS camp consists of 15 to 30 hours of training, from Monday to Friday, offering five days of intense, individual technical instruction.
- All players should be an experienced travel team player, and be prepared to work on advanced techniques aimed at the serious soccer player.
- Applications are encouraged from competitive and advanced boys and girls, ages 7 to 14.
- As part of the Regional Development School, all RDS participants will earn eligibility for the RDS showcase tournament teams, with the outstanding talents earning recommendations for the full Academy teams.
- All players will also receive their RDS training tee shirt and an adidas soccer ball.
All RDS summer camp locations offer a daily soccer skills challenge, devised to test a player’s ability on a range of techniques such as dribbling, passing, control, and shooting.
All participants will be awarded an end of week score, as part of their comprehensive RDS evaluation, which ranks them against some of the area’s top talents.
At the end of the summer, top scorers from each camp location will be invited to the skills challenge grand final. Here, players in each age group will battle it out to earn the title of RDS skills champion, and will have the opportunity meet, and test themselves, against Red Bull First Team players.
To see the current RDS Summer Camp schedule, click here:
Questions? To visit the RDS FAQ, click here.
Download PDF Flyer