Welcome to the Red Bulls Academy online curriculum page. The curriculum caters for player’s ages 3 to 18 years and consists of over 700 activities that are available to partner organizations in a written format, selected activities are also supported with video files.
Soccer coaches can search for activities based on a player’s stage of learning. The curriculum specifically identifies five key developmental levels, each level clearly defined by a separate building block. Activities are also tagged by topic, age, ability and learning outcomes. Coaches can also add their favourite activities into their own personal library.
Coaching activities are broken down into the following areas:
Existing curriculum members can log-in here (Written and Video activities)
To sign up for free access to a sample version of the full curriculum please click here
To view a video clip and learn more about the Red Bulls approach to development click here
- Each activity is displayed in a practical format that matches the New York Red Bulls coaching methodology
- Session specific learning objectives are listed
- Required equipment inventory and suggested player involvement
- Clearly described organization, illustrated with diagrams
- Detailed coaching points
- Progressions to challenge players as competency increases
- Regressions are included to simplify the activity to promote success
For more information on obtaining access for your organization.