Welcome to the Red Bulls Academy online curriculum page. The curriculum caters for player’s ages 3 to 18 years and consists of over 700 activities that are available to partner organizations in a written format, selected activities are also supported with video files.
Soccer coaches can search for activities based on a player’s stage of learning. The curriculum specifically identifies five key developmental levels, each level clearly defined by a separate building block. Activities are also tagged by topic, age, ability and learning outcomes. Coaches can also add their favourite activities into their own personal library.
Note: Curriculum members can log-in here
Coaching activities are broken down into the following areas:
Existing curriculum members can log-in here (Written and Video activities)
To sign up for free access to a sample version of the full curriculum please click here
To view a video clip and learn more about the Red Bulls approach to development click here
- Each activity is displayed in a practical format that matches the New York Red Bulls coaching methodology
- Session specific learning objectives are listed
- Required equipment inventory and suggested player involvement
- Clearly described organization, illustrated with diagrams
- Detailed coaching points
- Progressions to challenge players as competency increases
- Regressions are included to simplify the activity to promote success
For more information on obtaining access for your organization.