The New York Red Bulls offers a range of clinic programs throughout New York and New Jersey. A brief description of each program can be found below, please click on the program name for more detailed information.
- Training Clinics: Supplemental Seasonal Training Clinics are offered in the spring, fall and winter seasons. The skills clinics provide an easy and fun option for players to receive extra individualized training to help complement their regular club/team based training sessions.
- Club Futbolinho: The Futbolinho is a program that can be hosted by select youth soccer organizations within the local area, these organization can then offer registration opportunities to their members.
- Urban Soccer Program: The USP is an outreach initiative that serves urban communities in the tri-state area. Utilizing the Red Bulls' extensive resources and player development expertise, our goals are to provide programs that help engage children in physical activity and use soccer as a vehicle to teach life skills, encourage the values of teamwork and promotes discipline, confidence and self-esteem.
- Believe Program: The Believe program is an outreach initiative for young athletes with special needs, it is specially designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girl regardless of ability.
- Skills Challenge: The Skills Challenge program provides players with an opportunity to test their skills in a fun competitive environment. The skills challenges are offered at all Red Bulls soccer camps and at select regional locations throughout the year.
- Youth Soccer Festivals: These festivals offer a unique carnival of soccer experience. Scheduled annually with select partners the festivals encompass s a series of fun and interactive events for kids 7 to 14 years old.