The New York Red Bulls offer a range of soccer camp programs for players of all ages and abilities throughout New York , New Jersey and select towns in Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
A brief description of each soccer camp program can be found below, please click on the camp name for more detailed information. Watch the following short video clip to get a glimpse of a Red Bulls camp program:
Note: At the bottom of this page is a link to all Red Bulls soccer camp locations.
1. Residential Camp – A Residential camp offers a unique experience where players reside on site and spend close to 8 hours a day on the field working on technical and tactical topics, along with free play tournaments. There are many off the field non-soccer activities available at our residential locations as well. In addition to the overnight camper option, an extended day camper option is available on NON-RDS Residential Camps.
2. RDS Camps – Regional Development School (RDS) camps are for players aged 8-14 with a strong background in travel soccer. RDS offers both day and Residential camps, with acceptance to the Residential Camps subject to tryouts.
3. Team Camp – Team Camps are specifically designed for travel team players that wish to register their whole team for a week of team training.
4. Skills Camp – Skills Camps are open for individual player registration and are our most popular soccer camp program for players aged between 7 and 14. The camps focus on the introduction and mastery of ball skill in a fun learning environment.
5. Mini KICK Camp– Our Mini KICK camps are geared towards 5 to 6 year old players with the activities based on fun, physical literacy and an introduction to ball awareness.
There are many great benefits to attending any one of the New York Red Bulls camps.
• Expert coaching
• Fun and Challenging Activities
• Skills Challenges
• New York Red Bulls Adidas Soccer Ball
• New York Red Bulls Adidas T-Shirt
• Personalized Skills Challenge Score Card
• A companion ticket to a New York Red Bulls Home game at Red Bull Arena, through our
exclusive Match Day Experience program.
Find a Camp and Register
All camp registrations are taken through our online registration system. To access our registration page and find a camp in your area please click here.
If you have any questions please call 888.370.7287 or email email@example.com