Overview of Soccer Skills Camp
New York Red Bulls soccer skills camps are offered at various locations throughout New York, New Jersey, and select towns within Connecticut and Pennsylvania. Camps typically run for three or six hours per day over a five day period and are offered for boys and girls.
To find a list of camps, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "Register Now".
- Introduction and mastery of skill in a fun learning environment. This is achieved through maximum ball contacts, expert coaching, and daily homework assignments.
- Through our camp structure and connection to the professional game, an environment is created that keeps players invested in their own development long after the camp concludes.
- Each day focuses on a different topic, players are assigned to a group based on age and ability levels.
- Convenient Regional locations
- Beginner to Elite level Curriculum options
- Early Arrival and Extended Day options at select locations
- Early Registration and Sibling Discounts offered
- Complimentary adidas Red Bulls soccer ball and T-shirt
- Certificate signed by Red Bulls Players
- One complimentary ticket to a New York Red Bulls regular season home match.
- 1st Team Player Appearance at select camps
- Red Bulls Street Team at select camps
- Professionally trained male and female Coaching Staff
- CPR and First Aid qualified staff
Soccer Camp Structure
Skills Camps typically operate for 3.5 or 6.5 hours per day. Each day is carefully structured to ensure optimal learning. Below is a typical week and daily schedule which includes daily topics and fun themes for the players.
Soccer Camp Hosting opportunities
Any sports organization can host a Soccer Skills Camp. Setting up a camp is an easy three step process:
Step 1: Pick a date - Dates based on availability.
Step 2: Pick a time - Morning, afternoon or evening.
Step 3: Start promoting the camp, all registrations are taken online.
Host organizations are required to provide an adequate field with bathroom facilities.