Overview: Riverside Park
Riverside Park is a scenic waterfront public park on the Upper West Side of the borough of Manhattan in New York City, operated and maintained by the New York City Department of Parks and Recreation. The park consists of a narrow 4-mile (6.4 km) strip of land between the Hudson River and the gently curving rise-and-fall of Riverside Drive.
Located along the Hudson River, Fort Washington Park also offers spectacular views of the New Jersey Palisades and the George Washington Bridge.
The 163rd Street Soccer Field is located north of the 158th street pedestrian park entrance.
Camp Features Include:
- Conveniently located in Upper West Side of New York City, in Riverside Park. Entry via the 158th Street Pedestrian walkway.
- Half day and full day option
- Early drop of and late pick up options
- Sibling discount
- Multi week discount
- Lunch available at an additional cost
- Exciting skills-based curriculum
- Open to boys and girls, ages 4-14 years
- Eight (8) camp dates to select
Summer Camp Details: Riverside Park
Location: Riverside Park – 163rd Street Soccer Field
Address: Park Entrance at 158th Street and Riverside Drive, New York City, NY
Ages: 4 to 6 years: 9 am to 12 pm (Half Day)
7 to 14 years: 9 am to 3 pm (Full Day)
Additional Fee Details:
- Early Drop Off (8:15 am): Additional $50
- Late Pick up: (5:30pm): Additional: $100
All Campers Receive:
- Certificate of Achievement signed by Red Bulls team
- Complimentary ticket to a Red Bulls home game at Red Bull Arena
Also running a separate camp with our partner club West Side Soccer League, at the same location:Register Here
Do you have any questions?