Residential Camp Overview
The New York Red Bulls residential soccer camps are offered at select residential locations in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. The residential camps provide individual players and teams with the opportunity to take part in a unique youth soccer training experience. The five-day on campus curriculum provides training that focuses on the Red Bulls building blocks of player development:
In addition to field-based sessions, additional workshops are given that focus on team building, game analysis, fitness and nutrition. All of these additional elements provide players with an insight into what it takes to play at the highest level.
Players will be coached by elite level Red Bull youth development staff that are highly qualified and experienced in working with advanced level soccer players. All coaching staff hold highly recognized coaching qualifications and have been through rigorous recruitment and internal professional training programs.
Additional Player Benefits:
- Adidas uniform (shorts and socks)
- Multiple Red Bulls adidas training t-shirts
- Adidas soccer ball
- One Complimentary ticket to a New York Red Bulls match at Red Bull Arena
- Special professional player guest appearances at selected locations
- Skills Challenge Scorecard
- Daily players awards and prizes
- 3 meals per day/Unlimited Buffet
- Additional non-soccer activities offered during 'fun' time including swimming*, tennis, basketball etc.
* Some locations may not have a swimming pool available for use. Registrants for these specific locations will be notified closer to the camp week.
The following programs will be offered:
(Please note that ages may vary depending on location. Please review the specific camp registration page for exact age ranges.)
|All Training Programs Residential Camp Locations also offer Extended Day and Team Camp options.
Program Registration Costs:
- * Team rate and day camp rate not available on the RDS camp.
- ** Includes lunch and dinner.
- ***In order for a team to sign up for a residential camp, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org so the program and the correct registration procedure can be fully explained.
- 10% sibling discount available (excludes RDS Camps)
- Payment plan option available for regisrations before 5/1 (excludes RDS Camps)
Monday to Thursday (Note: Camp ends at 4:30pm on Thursday)
For a description of each facility, please click here.
For more information please call 1-888-370-7287 or e-mail us.